11.13.2015

Sir Benjamin,


Tomorrow you will be four, and ... wait, what!?! You are going to be nine! That can't be right. You must have counted wrong.

This past year I have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with you one on one. I was your coach for Gearbots and am now getting to coach your basketball team. We took a trip with Nana and Grandpa to go camping and fishing. We have taken trips to karate class together, and we still find time to hang out and play games whenever we can. It means a lot to me that you enjoy spending this time with me and that we can make these memories together. I cherish this time with you, and I hope you remember some of these experiences and decide to make similar memories with your children.

I look forward to spending more time together this next year as we tackle Sr. League with Gearbots and work on making the most amazing Hot Wheels track together. Don't lose your passion for imagination, or your love for learning new things about the world around you. I hope you had an amazing year, and that your next one is even better. I love you so much.

Love,
Daddy.

No comments: