11.13.2013

Dear Ben,


Man Cave!

Now that I have that out of my system, I wanted to tell you how much fun I have had with you this past year. As you have learned to read more confidently, you have become more independent as well as more able to participate in activities that once were beyond you. I have really enjoyed our special time together, and I am so glad you decided to create a special notebook where we can write super secret boy stuff to each other. I am always amazed by your incredible imagination.

I am glad to see that as you grow up you have continued to maintain your individualism. You know who you are and are happy about it. That is an incredible gift, as is your kind disposition. I am very proud of how nice you are to others and what a good boy you are. It is easy to tell what a good person you are by the number of people, some who barely know you, who love to spend time with you.

So, when you wake tomorrow to the old age of seven, remember to smile often, be kind to others, and that so much about success in life is not how good you are now, but how hard you are willing to work to achieve your goals.

I love you my little man.

Love, Daddy.

No comments: