I don't even know where to begin. In just a few short hours you will be turning eight. Totally not cool, by the way! I thought we had a deal that you were going to stay my little girl forever.
While I am sad that I will never have my tiny baby back who I would spend all day and night snuggling, I am proud to see the person you are becoming. You are such a good person, Sophia. You try to be nice to others, and truly care about your family and friends. It makes me so happy to see you do nice things for your brother and to see that friendship continue to grow. You are so lucky to have each other.
I am always amazed by how brave you are, too. You are still not afraid to be your own person and you have a confidence that I wish I possessed even now. You are always willing to ask questions and are not afraid to do what you feel is right. I also still can't believe you went on the Dragon's Descent with Mama. Wasn't it funny when she screamed more than you did?
We have had an amazing year together. We explored the outdoors and took trips to exotic locations (well, we did go to Disney). As exciting as last year was, I have no doubt that we will find ways to make this year even more adventurous.
You make me so happy, my
Love always,
Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment