1.11.2012

Dear Sophie (the Bieber years ...),


Today you jumped into my arms to give me a ginormous hug, like you do almost every day, and I couldn't help but think about how some day I won't be able to pick you up and hug you like that. Tomorrow you turn seven, and every day you seem a little bit bigger.

This past year you have grown up so much. You are excelling in first grade, and I am so proud of how hard you work. I love helping you with your homework and I am always so impressed with how well you do. You have continued to branch out in your interests, including developing your own tastes in music (The Biebs).

One of the most exciting things that happened this year was when you started to read comfortably on your own. I love to read, and I am so happy that my little princess is a voracious reader too. One of my favorite things is when you offer to read to Ben. Mama and I always wanted you two to have a close friendship, and we are so happy that you love each other so much.

I love you so much, Sophia. I may not always be able to swing you around in a giant hug, but you will always be my beautiful little girl. I am so proud of you.

Love,
Daddy

No comments: