11.13.2011
Birthday Confession
Ben,
I love your toys. There, I said it. While I have many more sentimental thoughts going through my head on the night before you turn five years old, I wanted to start by saying that it has been really fun playing with you over the past year. You have developed quite an interest in building things and understanding how things work. It seems every day you bestow upon me some new knowledge you learned while exploring, asking questions, and watching all kinds of educational programming.
I am also grateful that while you have been growing and learning so much, you have stayed such a sweet and kind boy. You are a truly loving person and are kind to everyone you meet. I love that you are so close to your sister. You two are always going to be such good friends.
This past year you have become so much more confident in yourself. You did great participating in soccer and dance this year and are so good at making friends with everyone you meet. You really are quite a little charmer.
So, sleep tight, little man. Get a good night's sleep, so when you wake up in the morning you can enjoy your special day. Oh, and don't forget how important it is to share your new possessions with those you love - especially your daddy.
Love always,
Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment