11.13.2011
Dear Benjamin,
Here we are again. I swear, I sit down to write these letters to you each year, more and more amazed at how quickly the time has flown by. It is nearly impossible for me to believe that tomorrow you will be FIVE years old.
You are growing into the most amazing little boy. You are so loving and sweet, always quick with a kiss or cuddle. You are very caring, and you truly enjoy doing kind things for others. You are always thinking, trying to figure out the world around you. You have so many questions and are constantly curious about how things work. You are a gracious friend, always happy to share and put others first.
One of your biggest interests this year has been building. You love knowing how things are put together and how they work. You have a real love for Legos and do amazingly well reading directions to the most complicated projects. You love your GeoTrax train set and invent the most creative, elaborate (and functional) track designs. Your favorite show is called "Mighty Machines" and you are fascinated to learn how different vehicles are made and the different jobs they do. I don't know if these interests will stay with you forever, but for now I am calling you my little engineer.
Your giggles are absolutely contagious, and your smile can make my day. I am so proud of you and the person you are becoming.
I love you,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment