5.05.2011
Mother's Day at Preschool
Today I went to Ben's preschool for a little Mother's Day celebration. The kids performed a few songs for us, presented us with paper flowers made from their hand prints, and a little painted clay pot with a purple flower made from plastic spoons. Each child also dictated a story about their mother that was printed inside a card they decorated. Ms. Laurie read each kiddos' story aloud before they brought gave their gifts.
Here is Ben's story:
"My mom's name is Aimee and I call her Mama. My mom is pretty and she has lots of pairs of pretty earrings. She also has pretty eyes. She wears really pretty stuff. I love her as big as me. She always hugs and kisses me goodnight and tucks me in. Sometimes she calls me honey, but I always call her Mama. She tickles me because I'm ticklish. My mom is as nice as my dad and I love her. When we play together, she smiles and I think she is pretty when she smiles. When Daddy's at work, she takes care of me and when he's home they both take care of me. When Story Land is open my mom and dad take me there. It's in a different state. Story Land is my favorite place to go. My mom is really nice to me, and I love her."
Super adorable. He is such a sweet little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment