6.06.2010
Sophia's Father's Day Presentation
Today during the preschool graduation the kids did a presentation for father's day. Their teacher had helped each of them write a note about why they loved their dads, and then she read the notes during graduation. It was so cute. The kids then presented their notes to their dads with the gifts they made in class. Sophie looked like such a big girl standing up next to her teacher. I was so proud of her. Below is what she wrote for me.
My Dad
by Sophia
My Dad is 32 years old and he works at Poland Spring in Hollis. He works there to make new water. He works a lot because his boss tells him to, I don't like it when he works because I miss him. I wish he didn't have to work because I love him too much. He works for money. We need money for the house and for toys. When he gets home, I jump up and hug him. My Dad's face is handsome. My brother kind of looks like him - they have the same eyes. We snuggle together because I love him so much. Do you want to know how much I love him? I love him to the moon and back, around the solar system, to the planets and every house and road. That's a lot.
He's nice to me. He tucks me in at night and sometimes he reads books to me. I love him, he is nice to me.
He cooks on the grill. My favorite is hot dogs. He cooks better on the grill that my mother. She burns stuff and he doesn't.
When I was sick, I wanted him to drive me. I wanted him to come with me because I love him. He wanted me to feel better. He does nice things for me. I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment