3.01.2012
A letter to her brother...
Tonight Sophie wrote this little note to Ben, and it was too cute not to copy down for posterity...
"Dear Ben,
Thank you for helping me with your chores today. You are such a sweet brother to have around. I love you very, very, very, very, very, veeeerrrryy much. You are the best brother ever, Ben. You are still the best brother when you are naughty and mean. Because you are the best brother ever, when you get a really lose tooth I will help you pull it out. I will try to remember to let you have the hippopotamus bowl next time we have mac and cheese. You can get dressed in here. I love you more than what it says on the front. I love you a million times more.
Love,
Sophia"
Seriously, how adorable is that??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment