The kids started up soccer again today. Sophie is on a 1st/2nd grade team, and Ben is playing on a Pee Wee team. Sophie did really well, getting right back into it. She loved soccer last year, and I can see that this is going to be another fun season for her. Ben also did great! I was so proud to see him participating and enjoying himself, since last year he wouldn't even go out on the field. I expected that this year would be different for him, but I was still very happy to see him getting right into the swing of things. It's going to be a busy fall with both of them playing, but I'm really looking forward to it.
9.10.2011
New Soccer Season
The kids started up soccer again today. Sophie is on a 1st/2nd grade team, and Ben is playing on a Pee Wee team. Sophie did really well, getting right back into it. She loved soccer last year, and I can see that this is going to be another fun season for her. Ben also did great! I was so proud to see him participating and enjoying himself, since last year he wouldn't even go out on the field. I expected that this year would be different for him, but I was still very happy to see him getting right into the swing of things. It's going to be a busy fall with both of them playing, but I'm really looking forward to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment