4.23.2011
T-Ball
The kids started T-Ball this morning. Sophie played two years ago, but didn't really love it. It was a lot of waiting in line and she was on a team with a lot of older kids who already knew more about the game than she did, so I think she was bored and not sure what was going on a lot of the time. She really likes baseball now and has been looking forward to trying T-Ball again. The team is for kids ages 4-6, so I asked Ben if he wanted to play, too. After his failed attempt at soccer in the fall, I wasn't sure he'd want to do it - but then again, he's done great in his dance class. Sure enough, he wanted to sign up, too. I love the idea of having them on the same team - it's probably the only time they'll get that opportunity.
When we got to the practice, Ben was just a little hesitant at first and Sophie put her arm right around him and helped him out. She's such a good big sister. He warmed right up once he met his coach and teammates and started in playing pass with a little girl his age. They both had a lot of fun and are looking forward to their next practice and first game next Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment