2.17.2011

Cutest Dalmatian Ever



For the 101st day of school, Sophie's class was asked to dress like a Dalmatian for the day. We made her a pretty adorable costume. I got a little bit of fabric to make a skirt, then used the scraps and some fleece to make her ears and a tail. I used black fabric paint on a plain white shirt to match the spots from her skirt. I made a red collar and a little dog tag that said "Sophia" on it. Add a little eyeliner on her nose, and she was good to go! She was so cute and very excited to head to school her puppy outfit. 

Oh - and also, Sophie lost tooth #4 this afternoon! She's now missing both teeth on either side of her two bottom front ones. Pretty cute. Her top middles are both awfully loose, too - pretty soon, I'm not sure how she's going to eat!

No comments: