12.14.2010
Preschool Christmas Show
Benjamin's preschool put on a Christmas show this evening for all of the families. They have been working hard learning songs and planning the show for weeks, and I have been so excited to see it. Especially since Ben was a little shy at the beginning of the year and wasn't sure about being at the center of attention - I was anxious to see how he would do in this situation. He had a great time getting ready and had planned his outfit carefully almost a week ahead of time. He was certain he wanted to wear a tie, and even asked to wear his suit (I convinced him that might be a little TOO fancy, and we could save the suit for Christmas), and finally ended up with a button-front shirt, sweater vest, and adorable patchwork pants. And the tie, of course. He was so handsome, and very grown up looking. He was a little nervous when we first arrived, but as soon as he went off with his class he was fine. He marched right out when it was his turn and went to his seat, front and center in the front row. He sang every song, smiled, and really enjoyed himself. I was so very proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment