Our house has been a mess of sickness for the past two and a half weeks. For about a week and a half Sophie and I were both down, on the couch, miserable. In the meantime, poor Ben has been kind of neglected. When Adam was home, he did his best to shower Ben with attention, but he was also taking care of us. Once I started feeling better, Sophie has still been out of commission and needs a lot of attention. And no matter how much I play with him, he's still bored - the poor kid wants to get out of the house!
But he has been so good. He's had a few moments of neediness, but more or less he's tried really hard to keep himself occupied and has done well to stay quiet when Sophie is sleeping. I'm proud of how patient he's been through it all. We're all going a little stir crazy, but hopefully we'll be out and about soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment