1.11.2010
Dear Princess Sophia,
In less then two hours you will be five years old. It does not seem like so much time has passed since that wonderful day when I first laid eyes on my beautiful princess. At the same time, I think back to all of the wonderful moments we have shared and I can't believe they all fit within such a short span of time. You have truly blessed us with your spirit and love. I am thankful for every day that I have to spend with you, and hope that never a day will go by when I don't see your beautiful smile and hear your beautiful voice.
Five years ago you made me a Daddy, and so helped make me into who I am today. I want to be the best Daddy I can be for you and your brother, and feel so blessed to have you as my daughter. I love you so much.
Love always,
Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment