The kids and I took another day trip together for a little hiking. This time we went up to Bartlett, NH to visit Diana's Bath. It was such a wonderful adventure for us. The kids were so good and listened really well. When we have a few days of short tempers, bad manners, or grumpy attitudes, it is so nice to be reminded that these kids are really wonderful little people. I love spending time with them, and I like watching how much fun they have together. I've said it a million times, but I am always so happy to see what a wonderful sibling relationship they have. Of course they squabble from time to time, but they really care about each other and are honestly the best of friends.
9.18.2011
Lucky
The kids and I took another day trip together for a little hiking. This time we went up to Bartlett, NH to visit Diana's Bath. It was such a wonderful adventure for us. The kids were so good and listened really well. When we have a few days of short tempers, bad manners, or grumpy attitudes, it is so nice to be reminded that these kids are really wonderful little people. I love spending time with them, and I like watching how much fun they have together. I've said it a million times, but I am always so happy to see what a wonderful sibling relationship they have. Of course they squabble from time to time, but they really care about each other and are honestly the best of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment