8.23.2010
Vacation
This week I am on vacation to spend some time with my family. Not only have I been spending so much time at work that I haven't had much quality time with Aimee and the kids, but next week school starts and I will have less time then last year with them - especially Sophie.
I'm so excited for both of them to be starting something new. Ben is going to preschool and Sophia is starting kindergarten. They are both looking forward to school, so I am excited for them as well, but I'm a little sad that they are growing up so fast and are no longer going to be home whenever I am not at work.
This week we have planned to spend some time just hanging out and playing together. Aimee and I did get to spend some time hanging out together while the kids had a sleepover at Grandpa and Gigi's, and tonight Ben is staying over at Great Grammy's, but the rest of the week we are all hanging out together so I can soak up all kinds of time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment