Yesterday was full of birthday celebration for Sophie. We had her friend party in the morning. Counting Ben and Sophie, there were 11 kiddos for the party (plus Tara who was a great helper). Nearly everyone we invited could come, so I was a little worried it would be too much in our small space, but everyone was great and they all had a fun time. We did one simple craft where the kids decorated foam picture frames, and then I printed a picture for each one of them to bring home in it. I did a collage one for Sophie's frame, since I never did manage to get a shot of all the girls together. Here is Sophie with all of the guests but one (the little sister from next door didn't want her picture taken)...
1.17.2010
Day of birthday parties
Yesterday was full of birthday celebration for Sophie. We had her friend party in the morning. Counting Ben and Sophie, there were 11 kiddos for the party (plus Tara who was a great helper). Nearly everyone we invited could come, so I was a little worried it would be too much in our small space, but everyone was great and they all had a fun time. We did one simple craft where the kids decorated foam picture frames, and then I printed a picture for each one of them to bring home in it. I did a collage one for Sophie's frame, since I never did manage to get a shot of all the girls together. Here is Sophie with all of the guests but one (the little sister from next door didn't want her picture taken)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment